Ultimate dexterity and laser-fine protection
Comfort and dexterity combined with cut performance is today’s trend in cut protection.
Coats Armoren Ultralight uses a pioneering new J Spun engineered yarn technology to provide an inherent balance between comfort and protection. Expandable soft stretch fibers completely cover the core to provide dexterity and cool comfort against the skin, while the best in class reinforced core offers a game-changing solution by achieving high cut resistance even at very fine knitting counts.
Features and Benefits
- Soft wrap completely covers the core filament
- Extra-soft fibres used. Silky velvet cool touch.
- Gentle feel of ultimate protection
- Laser-fine knits on 18 gg machines
- Enabled by unique fine count core spinning technology
- Nimble glove fingers and agile freedom of movement
- Excellent fingertip sensitivity
Feel the Stretch
- Use of expandable stretch component
- Great elastic recovery. Ultra-flex grip
- Feels like a second skin and a natural hand
Gloves and sleeves for the following applications:
- Assembly I inspection of light metal goods
- Sharp small parts and panels
- Wood working and fastening
- Press injection moulding
- Sanitation, recycling and maintenance
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.