Unique core spinning protection. Reinvented.
Coats Armoren X13 is a revolutionary engineered yarn that incorporates the latest fibre and spinning technology.
Its uniquely reinforced core delivers superior performance, protection, and comfort over widely recognised medium duty competitive para-aramid products, with excellent cut resistance compared even to products that are reinforced with steel cores.
Features and Benefits
- Superior cut resistance (A4/D) vs spun para-aramid and para-steel
- Thermal resistance >250°( EN 407 Contact heat level 2
- High durability. Withstands repeated laundering
- Optimum comfort, stays cool
- Black fibre improves runnability and hides stains
- Better value for money vs para-steel because no steel core is used
Gloves and sleeves suited for the following industries:
- Metal fabrication
- Automotive and heavy machinery assembly
- Glass processing
- Press and injection moulding
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.