CoatsCast with Guest Speaker: Jeanologia
Green is the new blue: How to handle denim from thread to finishing
The "Green is the new blue: How to handle denim from thread to finishing" event took place on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021.
Opinions, suggestions and trends about different fields in the denim industry were shared by experts and questions from participants were answered.
You can learn about the latest sustainability trends and find answers to your questions by watching the live panel discussion "Green is the new blue: How to handle denim from thread to finishing" in the video below, where the denim industry was discussed.
Below are some of the topics that were discussed in the panel.
- Overview of the denim industry
- The latest trends and sustainability in the industry from thread to finishing
- Best choice sewing thread types for lasering and ozone
- Lasering and eco-technologies
- Solutions and suggestions for maximum productivity
Meet the Speakers
Global Strategic Growth Director & Head of Global Technical Services | Coats
Brain Box Team Manager | Jeanologia
Regional Technical Services Manager
EMEA | Coats