Safety in Children's Nightwear
Coats RD Range
Coats Colour Express
Registered users can place Sample Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Registered users can place Bulk Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Enhanced safety when it matters the most.
For added peace of mind, the Coats RD thread range has been specifically created to conform with U.S. Legislation CFR1615 and BS EN 14878:2007 (Nightwear Safety Regulations) for children's pyjamas.
Learn more about the products within this range below:.
Premium quality 100% polyester corespun thread, which is ideal for snug fitting children's nightwear.
- A high-tech corespun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a polyester fibre wrap to make a versatile and reliable thread
- Specially lubricated to deliver outstanding sewing performance in the most demanding applications
- The high strength polyester filament core allows the use of finer thread sizes, giving better seam appearance without compromising seam strength
100% polyester continuous filament textured thread for children’s nightwear.
- Provides good seam coverage and softness for neat,comfortable seams in next-to-skin garments, ideal for children’s pyjamas
- Low shrinkage property ensures no seam distortion after washing
- High level of colour fastness even in demanding washing conditions
A best-in-class 100% staple spun polyester (SSP) thread for children’s nightwear.
- Specially lubricated to deliver excellent sewing performance
- Wide range of colours at an affordable price
- Resistant to sunlight and chemical degradation
- High level of colour fastness
A trilobal polyester thread specially engineered for embroidery applications on children's nightwear.
- We use the most advanced technology to produce Sylko RD to guarantee optimum performance, excellent lustre and durability in your products
- In addition, it has a superior colour fastness, good chemical resistance and excellent abrasion resistance for your most demanding end uses
Our embroidery expertise covers a variety of high quality threads and trims in a wide range of substrates, finishes and colour combinations.
Seams that come into direct contact with the skin should be secure and yet soft to avoid potential irritation to the skin.