Exceptional flame and heat resistance
Coats Flamepro Orbit is a range of innovative yarns that are produced with maximum efficiency in mind.
The innovative construction of Flamepro Orbit allows for improved value without compromising quality that you trust from Coats. Coats Orbit yarns show improved pilling resistance, reduced hairiness as well as high moisture transportation properties.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional flame and heat resistance
- Improved pilling resistance
- Low hairiness
- Excellent moisture transportation properties
- Soft and cool touch
- Custom blends up to five fibres
- Large selection of fibre types
- Core spun available with filament or spun core
- Yarn dyed and dope dyed colours available
- Scientific approach to blend engineering which avoids extensive trial and error sampling (with Coats Synthesizer)
- Customised coating systems including soil release and anti-microbial
- Norms include Euro EN ISO 11612, EN ISO 11611, EN 13034, EN 11495, and NFPA 2112,NFPA 70e
- FR Denim
- Firefighter station wear
- Oil and gas station
- Petroleum and natural gas plants
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.