Armoren Ultracut Gold
The gold standard of cut protection
Coats Armoren Ultracut Gold offers a game-changing solution by achieving high cut resistance (A8) even at very fine 18gg knitting counts.
Through the pioneering J Spun engineered yarn technology, Armoren Ultracut Gold provides an inherent balance between comfort and ultimate protection.
Features and Benefits
Extreme cut resistance
- Ultracut level A8 (EN beyond F)
- Steel and new generation metal cores used across a gradient of microns
- Proprietary reinforced core constructions to meet extreme laceration hazards
- Extraordinary durabilty. Withstands industrial laundry cycles with no shrinkage
- Laser-fine knits on 18gg machines
- Enabled by unique, fine-count core spinning technology
- Nimble glove fingers and agile freedom of movement
- Excellent fingertip sensitivity
Gloves and sleeves for the following applications:
- Metal fabrication
- Machinery assembly
- Glass processing
- Press and injection moulding
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.