Gotex NW UBC
Polyester tapes with a waterblocking coating
Gotex NW UBC is a range of non-conductive or semi-conductive non-woven polyester tapes with a waterblocking coating.
The non-woven tapes are available in different variations such as:
- Polyester non-woven fabric
- Polyacrylate swelling powder
- Polyester film
- Non-conductive or semi-conductive
Features and Benefits
- Constant density, width and thickness
- Smooth surface
- First quality raw material
- Semi-conductive Tape Performance
- Variable level of designs, exceeding your needs
- Huge manufacturing capacity, with ultra-fast deliveries
- Aerial cables
- Underground fibre optic cables
- Power cables
Although the test was carried out to our best knowledge, we do not in any way give any guarantee or warranty in respect of the information contained in the test report or the performance or capabilities of the product described.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.