Specifically engineered to be soft, flexible and comfortable
Coats FlamePro FLX is a range of innovative yarns and fabrics for personal protective equipment, specifically engineered to be soft, flexible and comfortable.
Ranging from FR-Denim to more challenging multi-hazard protective garments, Flamepro FLX offers the perfect combination of ergonomic design and excellent protection against thermal hazards.
With our innovative blend technologies, we worked on a yarn/ fabric blend that offers protection and delivers the right amount of comfort that we are used to from our everyday clothing.
Suitable for a range of applications, this flexible yarn/ fabric gives its wearer freedom of movement while delivering ultimate protection.
Coats offers products at the highest standards at a global level. Norms include Euro EN ISO 11612, EN ISO 11611, EN 13034, EN 11495,and NFPA 2112,NFPA 70e.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional cut and thermal resistance
- More comfortable than any other comparable knitted glove
- Soft and cool-wearing properties
- Custom blends up to five fibers
- Large selection of fiber types
- Core spun capable with filament or spun core
- Yarn-dyed and dope dyed colors available
- A scientific approach to blend engineering which avoids extensive trial and error sampling (with Coats Synthesizer)
- Flame resistant denim
- Cut protection gloves and sleeves
- Electric arc shirts, trousers, coveralls
- Firefighter turnout gear
- Firefighter station wear
- Flame resistant undergarments
- Flame resistant straps and harnesses
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.